Sunday, April 19, 2015

Page 725 (18.1322-1359) "into his eyes... throw them the"


editions: [1922] [html] [archv]
notes: [Th] [G&S] [Dent] [] [wbks] [rw] [images] [hyper]
Delaney: [0] Useen: [] [cp] maps: [other] [*]

<



into his eyes
or standing up like a red Indian
what do they go about like that for
only getting themselves and their poetry laughed at




I always liked poetry when I was a girl
first I thought he was a poet like lord Byron
and not an ounce of it in his composition
I thought he was quite different




I wonder is he too young
hes about
wait 88 I was married
88 Milly is 15 yesterday 89
what age was he then at Dillons 5 or 6 about
88 I suppose hes 20 or more
Im not too old for him if hes 23 or 24




I hope hes not that stuckup university student sort
no otherwise he wouldnt go sitting down in the old kitchen with him
taking Eppss cocoa and talking




of course he pretended to understand it all
probably he told him he was out of Trinity college
hes very young to be a professor
I hope hes not a professor like Goodwin was
he was a potent professor of John Jameson
they all write about some woman in their poetry
well I suppose he wont find many like me




where softly sighs of love the light guitar
where poetry is in the air
the blue sea and the moon shining so beautifully
coming back on the nightboat from Tarifa
the lighthouse at Europa point
the guitar that fellow played was so expressive
will I ever go back there again
all new faces




two glancing eyes a lattice hid
Ill sing that for him
theyre my eyes
if hes anything of a poet
two eyes as darkly bright as loves own star
arent those beautiful words
as loves young star




itll be a change the Lord knows
to have an intelligent person to talk to about yourself
not always listening to him and Billy Prescotts ad
and Keyess ad and Tom the Devils ad
then if anything goes wrong in their business we have to suffer




Im sure hes very distinguished
Id like to meet a man like that
God not those other ruck
besides hes young
those fine young men I could see down in Margate strand bathingplace
from the side of the rock standing up in the sun
naked like a God or something and then plunging into the sea with them
why arent all men like that
thered be some consolation for a woman




like that lovely little statue he bought
I could look at him all day long
curly head and his shoulders
his finger up for you to listen
theres real beauty and poetry for you
I often felt I wanted to kiss him all over
also his lovely young cock there so simple
I wouldnt mind taking him in my mouth if nobody was looking
as if it was asking you to suck it
so clean and white he looks with his boyish face
I would too in 1/2 a minute even if some of it went down
what its only like gruel or the dew




theres no danger besides hed be so clean
compared with those pigs of men I suppose never dream of washing it
from 1 years end to the other the most of them
only thats what gives the women the moustaches Im sure
itll be grand if I can only get in with a handsome young poet at my age
Ill throw them the






>

mysteries:


[DD]
[IM]
[LV1]
[LV2]


penelope: 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 642 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732


No comments:

Post a Comment